Bone and Blood as Stone and Mud
12 Tracks - 2009
Written* and Produced by Coreline
*Track 12 (Middle) written by David Lawrie.
Production consultancy and live location recording by David Lawrie
Industrial/IDM artist CORELINE's
second full length studio album.
I loved being a part of this album. Chris Coreline's cerebral industrial music attracted me to it the first time I heard it. Chris studied both his Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Music Production with me, and it was inevitable that we would end up working together. I would go as far as saying that Chris's electroacoustic approach to composition, along with Dale Perkins', was a massive influence on the electroacoustic elements of my own work.
- Coreline Builds Better Robots (featuring the Easingwold School junior choir)
- Dance Electric
- Magic/Science (your choice)
- The Game
- This is Industrial Baroque
- Solastalgia (featuring nobody as my time management sucks)
- error 9 - corrupt payload
- This Is Not A Lovesong
- First Last Only
- F.B.N (XL Stripgloss Orange Sequence Non-Adhesive)
- Middle (Coreline and David Lawrie)